Today I’m in Edinburgh with Amplified, at the ‘Talent Development Symposium’, co-sponsored by Festivals Edinburgh and The Arts Council. The Amp stuff will be posted at http://www.amplified10.com/tds10/, and there’s already a post I’ve put up there with a series of questions that face The Arts Sector.
So one thing I thought it’d be good to chat about is funding, and experiences with funding thus far. So, as the title says, have you ever been funded?
- Ever had money from the Arts Council, the PRS, any other grant body, in order to do your art?
- Ever been on a grant funded tour?
- What was your experience?
- Ever felt like you missed out on funding due to a lack of communication about where it was available?
- Ever been helped out by the Musicians Union in finding funding?
Would be great to hear your experiences, the good the bad and the ugly, and how things could’ve been done better…
Over to you, arty types:Tags: art, arts council, edfringe, edinburgh festival, tds10